Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Card of the Day

well... actually I made it last night ;-). When I saw this baby elephant stamp, I imagined it stamped on white and not much else. But then I decided to add silver satin ribbon to match the silver edge and balance the card a little. Next time I'll put brighter colors on the flower but there was no going back once I used a glitter marker from American Crafts and Souffle yellow marker from Sakura.

Enjoy!




Card Materials
  • Brazzil Deep blue cardstock
  • SU white cardstock
  • Silver cardstock
  • Silver Silk Ribbon
  • A Muse Artstamp "congratulations" stamp
  • Stampendous! "ellie" (elephant) stamp
  • Sakura yellow souffle pen
  • American Crafts orange glitter marker

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

I love that elephant. This card is so sophisticated. Nice use of silver.