Thursday, May 1, 2008

Color Challenge #7


Hi!
I rushed to make this card in order not to miss Kristina's color challenge and I think that was the best way for me to come with an idea for the card ;-) Yesterday I think I spent an hour trying to come up with a card design and I gave up ;-). Anyway, here I used a couple of sets from Stampin' Up as well as cardstock for the challenge and a velvet chocolate brown ribbon which I found at a fabric store. Enjoy!



Another view of the card... need to learn how to take photos! ;-) Sorry if it a bit blurry.



Card Materials:
  • SU cardstock: very vanilla, close to cocoa, soft sky
  • SU Ink: chocolate chip, very vanilla
  • SU stamps: Baroque motifs, Lovely labels
  • velvet chocolate brown ribbon
  • Embossing clear powder

8 comments:

Shelly said...

What a great card! I love how elegant it looks! Great take on the challenge!

Stamp With Linz said...

oooh I like this one, great job!

Anthonette said...

Hi Ericka, very nice! Makes we wish I had Baroque Motifs. Love the use of the velvet ribbon too.

chloe said...

beautiful!

CeeCee said...

Your card is beautiful! Love it!
CC

Nikki Bond said...

This is gorgeous! Such simple elegance! {SMILES}

Jessica said...

great card!

Brooke S said...

Wow, Can I copy this card? I love this set and I love the colors you used I think this is the perfect combination. Your blog is great. I will be coming back soon.