Thursday, April 24, 2008

Color Challenge #6

I'm submitting this card for Kristina Werner's Color Challenge #6. She asked to use the following colors from Stampin' Up:



So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi

And this is what I came up with.



I wanted something shinny so I covered the orange cardstock on the accent with crystal lacquer from Stampin' Up. I used a versamark pen to write the word "Hi!".




Card materials
  • SU Cardstock: so saffron, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie, sahara sand, white
  • Hero Arts Flower Paisley Background
  • Versamark
  • Detail White embossing powder
  • Crystal Lacquer
  • Paper Shapers circle scallop punches 1 1/2" and 1 1/4"
  • Brenda Walton seal punch

5 comments:

Brea said...

This is really cute! I just love the paisley background!

Anthonette said...

Ericka, that paisley background is perfect. I like how you used different widths of wild wasabi.

CeeCee said...

Your card is beautiful. Congrats on making Kristina's Top 10!!!
CC

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Anthonette said...

Ericka, congratulations on making Kristina's Top 10 list!