Sunday, April 20, 2008

Taylored Expressions' Challenge #12

For this challenge I decided to use new papers I recently acquired, with matching color ribbons and chip stickers, at my local stamp store. These are from Basic Grey. The chip stickers have strong glue in the back and I realized a bit too late that I didn't center the flower from top to bottom... but I think still looks okay ;-)



Card materials:
  • Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Vanilla cardstock
  • Basic Grey sugared paper pad
  • Basic Grey sugared chip stickers
  • Basic Grey coordinating fibers
  • A Muse Artstamps "Happy Birthday" stamp

3 comments:

Anthonette said...

Hi Ericka,
Wow Mujer, nice! I love it. The image doesn't look bad because it's not centered vertically.

Taylor said...

So pretty! Great colors and I love the distressing... totally shabby chic! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Deanna said...

Looks great! Nice job!